About once or twice a month (depending on what's going on) I send out an emailed newsletter that usually includes a letter to readers, reminders of upcoming events, occasional recipes, book updates, links to interesting food history articles, a free cookbook link, and/or whatever else floats my boat. Want to get one? Add your email to the list!
In the meantime, you can catch up on past newsletters by clicking on the links below:
- March 3, 2021 - March Newsletter - Tea parties and more
- November 12, 2020 - Thanksgiving - Sarah Josepha Hale, upcoming events, and more.
- September 17, 2020 - Apples in America - fall baking list, Food History Happy Hour, upcoming events, free cookbook
- September 7, 2020 - Happy Labor Day! - essay & further reading on food and agricultural labor
- August 10, 2020 - Upcoming Virtual Events - Preserve or Perish update, fall events
- June 20, 2020 - Juneteenth Weekend - Black food historians you should know, food news roundup, free cookbook, upcoming events
- May 14, 2020 - Food News Roundup - Preserve or Perish update with reverse book outline, preliminary review of Food on the Page, food news roundup, free cookbook, upcoming events
- April 24, 2020 - Food History Happy Hour - plus food historians you should follow on Instagram
- April 12, 2020 - Food News Roundup - including articles on Easter/Passover and connections to coronavirus
- April 1, 2020 - Spring Virtual Programs
- March 27, 2020 - Food History Happy Hour - the very first one!
- February 20, 2020 - Black History Month Roundup - Black history-related food news roundup plus Black Food Historians You Should Know
- February 7, 2020 - Food History News Roundup
- January 23, 2020 - Food News Roundup
- January 14, 2020 - Food News Roundup